Ravi kaithwas biography

 From searching my name on Google in childhood... to officially seeing myself there as an Indian Author, Poet, and Lyricist. ๐Ÿฅน✨

.

Since childhood, I had a big dream—to build my own identity, to make a name that people recognize. I remember back in school, I used to search my name on Google, hoping to see something, but nothing ever showed up.

.

My real journey started in Class 9 when I fell in love with Sher-Shayari and started writing my own lines. I took a break during school, but right after passing my 12th board, the passion came back even stronger.

.

At just 18 years old, I turned my emotions into a book and published my debut poetry collection, "Meri Adhuri Dastaan." That was the moment my childhood dream started turning into reality.

But I didn't stop there:

.

๐ŸŽต Music Journey: I stepped into the music industry as a lyricist. My debut song, "Awaaz Pasand Hai," just officially released on June 10, 2026, across all major music platforms!

.

๐Ÿ’ป Skills & Tech: Back in school, I started my own YouTube channel where I make facts videos and learn video editing 

.

I also developed a deep interest in ethical hacking. Because of a tight schedule, it's on pause right now, but I definitely plan to master it when the time is right.

.

๐Ÿฉบ The Next Big Goal: Right now, alongside my creative journey, I am working hard preparing for medical entrance exams to build my career in medicine.

.

To every student and young creator out there, I just want to say one thing: Dream big, because they really do come true if you keep moving forward. This is still just the beginning.

.

I want to create an identity so strong that wherever I go, my work speaks for itself.

.


Thank you to everyone who has been a part of my story so far. Much more to come! ๐Ÿš€


#MyJourney #RaviKaithwas #AuthorLife #Lyricist #ravikaithwasjourney





Comments

Popular post

เค•्เคฏा เคฏเคนी เคนै เคตो ?

เค–ुเคฆा เคญी เคฎुเคเคธे เคฐूเค  เค—เคฏा

เคฎुเคे เคคुเคฎ्เคนें เค†เคœ เคช्เคฏाเคฐ เคธिเค–ाเคจा เคชเคก़ेเค—ा